Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Bob_B on March 26, 2022, 09:25:03 am

Title: Ice Wonder Daffodil
Post by: Bob_B on March 26, 2022, 09:25:03 am
More spring flowers. This time, a daffodil called "Ice Wonder".
Title: Re: Ice Wonder Daffodil
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 26, 2022, 02:53:14 pm
Lovely.

It looks more sunny than icy, so I wonder about its name.  ;)
Title: Re: Ice Wonder Daffodil
Post by: Bob_B on March 26, 2022, 05:17:16 pm
Thanks, Eric. (The name, I believe, is derived from this cultivar's early blooming feature, as in when there's still ice around.)
Title: Re: Ice Wonder Daffodil
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 26, 2022, 05:53:47 pm
Thanks, Bob.

I guess it likes to get up earlier than I do.
It is lovely.
Title: Re: Ice Wonder Daffodil
Post by: Bob_B on March 27, 2022, 11:09:27 am
Here's a second photograph of this daffodil.
Title: Re: Ice Wonder Daffodil
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 28, 2022, 04:02:14 am
Good ones.
Title: Re: Ice Wonder Daffodil
Post by: Bob_B on March 28, 2022, 07:08:57 am
Paulo, thank you.
Title: Re: Ice Wonder Daffodil
Post by: francois on March 29, 2022, 06:27:43 am
I like both but the second one is immersive.
Bravo!
Title: Re: Ice Wonder Daffodil
Post by: Bob_B on March 29, 2022, 06:31:17 am
Thank you, francois. The 2nd was a labor of love (for sure).   :)
Title: Re: Ice Wonder Daffodil
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 29, 2022, 12:11:40 pm
Yes, the second one is spectacular.
Title: Re: Ice Wonder Daffodil
Post by: Bob_B on March 30, 2022, 06:56:33 am
Thanks, Eric.