Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: felix5616 on March 23, 2022, 09:57:38 pm

Title: Can not open RAW files from my Fuji GFX 50R
Post by: felix5616 on March 23, 2022, 09:57:38 pm
I can not open RAF files from my fuji GFX50R using photoshop, lightroom, bridge or capture one. I can view the images on my cameras LCD screen so I know they exist. Any suggestions?
Title: Re: Can not open RAW files from my Fuji GFX 50R
Post by: mcbroomf on March 24, 2022, 06:23:16 am
Where are the files you're trying to look at? (ie on a card, transferred to a hard drive, cable to camera?)  Are you looking on the wrong card?
Title: Re: Can not open RAW files from my Fuji GFX 50R
Post by: mcbroomf on March 24, 2022, 07:16:34 am
Defective card, card reader?  Can you connect the camera to the imac with a cable?

Are you using LR/PS/C1 to look at images on the card or did you try to transfer them to the imac?

I have card from my last shoot in Feb that would not read on my Macbook Pro for some reason (I always transfer to the files but the MBP would not see the DCIM directory) .  Luckily I shoot 2 cards so I just used the 2nd card and then verified with another card that the recording slot on the camera was OK.