Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on March 21, 2022, 05:41:07 am

Title: Yellow
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 21, 2022, 05:41:07 am
Last week several parts of Europe were covered by desert dust particles carried by wind from North Africa. For a few days, it looked like I had some funky glasses on. So I went out and made a few photos in the beach near my house.
Title: Re: Yellow
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on March 21, 2022, 09:03:21 am
Fine images and a great natural effect.
Title: Re: Yellow
Post by: David Eckels on March 21, 2022, 10:13:40 am
Way cool! 8)
Title: Re: Yellow
Post by: Michael West on March 21, 2022, 03:20:29 pm
Last week several parts of Europe were covered by desert dust particles carried by wind from North Africa. For a few days, it looked like I had some funky glasses on. So I went out and made a few photos in the beach near my house.

I love the breakwater

the colorsi are a remarkable match for what one sees at this "beach" just  up the road from me

Title: Re: Yellow
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 22, 2022, 04:22:50 am
Thanks Gents.