Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Michael West on March 07, 2022, 08:50:29 pm

Title: More Eyes In The Skies
Post by: Michael West on March 07, 2022, 08:50:29 pm
as  advertised



Title: Re: More Eyes In The Skies
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 08, 2022, 11:31:52 pm
Nice.
This one also has a mouth.
Title: Re: More Eyes In The Skies
Post by: Michael West on March 08, 2022, 11:46:31 pm
Nice.
This one also has a mouth.

Oddly enough, I  didm't see either until i viewed the image on my computer..
Title: Re: More Eyes In The Skies
Post by: francois on March 09, 2022, 05:05:12 am
Turmoil in the sky, I like it very much and the foreground is perfect also.
Title: Re: More Eyes In The Skies
Post by: Michael West on March 09, 2022, 03:43:43 pm
Turmoil in the sky, I like it very much and the foreground is perfect also.



Thank you.