Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: James Clark on March 01, 2022, 04:46:27 pm

Title: No idea where to put this...
Post by: James Clark on March 01, 2022, 04:46:27 pm
...but I thought it was a fun shot and wanted to share.  Shot at a local autocross ("gymkhana" in Europe and Asia I think?) - check out the daylight under the front tire.  Almost got the back off the ground too :)

Title: Re: No idea where to put this...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 01, 2022, 08:55:34 pm
Just add some stubby little wings and it would be airborne.

Nice shot.
Title: Re: No idea where to put this...
Post by: francois on March 02, 2022, 03:33:30 am
This is getting hot with that wheel off the ground.
Well done!
Title: Re: No idea where to put this...
Post by: Michael West on March 03, 2022, 08:45:05 pm
...but I thought it was a fun shot and wanted to share.  Shot at a local autocross ("gymkhana" in Europe and Asia I think?) - check out the daylight under the front tire.  Almost got the back off the ground too :)

i saw a car  being towed....with one wheel not being secured to the two truck yesterday,..

i didnt get the same rush looking at my photo ...

Well seen