Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Arlen on February 26, 2022, 05:24:34 pm
-
A typical member of my fly fishing club, two years into the pandemic.
-
Judging by the fish, this guy has the right equipment for the job!
Well seen.
-
Very nice.
But it's too bad the fish doesn't also have a beard.
-
My wife came across this guy in a closet, and doesn't remember who gave it to her. But it just seemed appropriate for this moment in time, when so many of us could really use a good haircut.
-
My wife came across this guy in a closet, and doesn't remember who gave it to her. But it just seemed appropriate for this moment in time, when so many of us could really use a good haircut.
Two things I want to know. Is there any green behind that guys ears. Seems maybe yes, given those green eyes green fish; and where do I get a pair of those really spiffy boots.
JR
-
Two things I want to know. Is there any green behind that guys ears. Seems maybe yes, given those green eyes green fish; and where do I get a pair of those really spiffy boots.
JR
John, you are a sharp observer, as always. Your question sent me on a search; to wit, what exactly is the origin of "green behind the ears", anyway? And there is an interesting discussion about it here: Green Behind the Ears? (https://www.visualthesaurus.com/cm/wordroutes/green-behind-the-ears/)
I stand enlightened.