Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Other Raw Converters => Topic started by: dave.phillips on February 14, 2022, 10:12:00 am
-
Some months ago I bought a new PC running Windows 10 and am very happy with it.
Soon afterwards I wanted to re install Photoshop CS4 on the new machine but could not find the disc!
I downloaded CS4 from the web but ACR was not included.I`ve searched high and low for ACR 5.7(the latest version that will work with CS4}
but cannot find it anywhere.
Can anyone help me with this problem?
In the meantime I installed the newest Sony software and am using that to open my ARW raw files.(I`m a Minolta/Sony A mount user)
In terms of workflow it`s far from ideal but I`m stuck with it.Any help would be appreciated.
Manny thanks Dave
-
Try: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html#12_x
-
I`ve tried that before.The oldest version it offers is 10.5 and I need 5.7 or older.
Thanks for your response.Dave.
-
This?
https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw-discussions/how-to-upgrade-to-camera-raw-5-7/td-p/12060996
This zip download is still active though I've not tried to run the exe. Looks like you may have to manually place ACR in the right place.
-
ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/cameraraw/win/5.x/ seems still online, too.