Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Kumsa on February 13, 2022, 09:14:38 am
-
A lot of my current print work entails (1) hi-res, 17x22, prints mounted on gatorboard framed w/o glass in a floating, natural wood, molding; and (2) canvas wraps.
I'd like to add an identifier sticker on the back of the prints/gatorboard and canvas/stretcher bars , but I've been disappointed at the adhesive quality of, say, Zazzle.com stickers.
Any shared experience would be appreciated !
https://mynameisjack.photography
-
Klug-conservation.de is a supporter of acid free, archival sticking materials.
-
Can't help you with Gatorboard but for canvas wraps I just print my info directly on the canvas part that wraps around on the back of the stretcher bars.
-
Thanks, that's helpful information. Clever trick on the canvas.
-
Find someone with a solvent Roland Bn-20 to design and print stickers for you. It is what that machine is made for.