Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on February 08, 2022, 05:57:26 am

Title: Another trail in southwest Portugal's coast
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on February 08, 2022, 05:57:26 am
I recently walked trail route 24 of the Rota Vicentina, so here are a few impressions:

https://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=2323

Regards.
Title: Re: Another trail in southwest Portugal's coast
Post by: David Eckels on February 08, 2022, 09:04:13 am
Beautiful, Paulo. I read both your blog entries; the photos reminded me of California where I grew up. I particularly liked your B/W images from The Vicentina coast in Spring.
Title: Re: Another trail in southwest Portugal's coast
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 08, 2022, 09:23:05 am
Paulo,

Your photos always make me want to visit Portugal some day. They are always excellent.
Title: Re: Another trail in southwest Portugal's coast
Post by: Arlen on February 08, 2022, 06:52:27 pm
Really dramatic scenery, Paulo. You are indeed fortunate to have access to such a place.
Title: Re: Another trail in southwest Portugal's coast
Post by: francois on February 09, 2022, 03:12:22 am
Thanks for sharing your wonderful shot and also for the text and additional images from your blog. It's always a pleasure to read it.
Title: Re: Another trail in southwest Portugal's coast
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on February 09, 2022, 03:42:53 am
Thank you Gents.