Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Street Showcase => Topic started by: Michael West on February 07, 2022, 12:02:39 am

Title: Geometric Street
Post by: Michael West on February 07, 2022, 12:02:39 am
one of a series of three.. a triptych of smae would be far to wide to work in this context.


(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51866113927_cea86c3152_b.jpg)
Title: Re: Geometric Street
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 07, 2022, 12:21:44 am
Good catch, great timing.
Title: Re: Geometric Street
Post by: francois on February 07, 2022, 09:11:11 am
Excellent shot, the different elements are all in tune but the processing is spot on. I like the checkered lines and the dalmatian (?).
Title: Re: Geometric Street
Post by: RSL on February 07, 2022, 11:25:49 am
Good shooting, Michael.
Title: Re: Geometric Street
Post by: Michael West on February 07, 2022, 03:15:37 pm
Good shooting, Michael.

Thank you gentlemen

another of this series

I was stationed on a bench on a cross street that terminated directly in front of that shop. an unobtrusive spot from which to "wait" for what I knew not.


 
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51867397724_b528bbabc6_b.jpg)
Title: Re: Geometric Street
Post by: Chris Kern on February 07, 2022, 05:46:55 pm
one of a series of three.. a triptych of smae would be far to wide to work in this context.

Excellent.  I'd stick with the first shot: the framing and the posture of the two subjects are both just right.

I'd be tempted to open up the shadows a bit in post.
Title: Re: Geometric Street
Post by: Michael West on February 07, 2022, 08:58:08 pm
Excellent.  I'd stick with the first shot: the framing and the posture of the two subjects are both just right.

I'd be tempted to open up the shadows a bit in post.

I agree 100 percent.

Thank you.

regarding the shadows...the shop an antique clothing "boitique was named...was Shadows  Of Forgotten Ancestors  Slips  irght off the tongue doesnt it.