Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Michael West on February 04, 2022, 12:43:43 pm

Title: Mirror Mirror
Post by: Michael West on February 04, 2022, 12:43:43 pm
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51862590850_0393c47bb6_b.jpg)
Title: Re: Mirror Mirror
Post by: Frans Waterlander on February 04, 2022, 12:51:56 pm
Yes, that cutie is the fairest of them all!
Title: Re: Mirror Mirror
Post by: Michael West on February 04, 2022, 01:02:00 pm
Yes, that cutie is the fairest of them all!

the smile does it

there seems to be a trend towards self reflection...in this neighborhood ..Byt the Dachsund has no competition


(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51862268269_0737c3c63a_b.jpg)
Title: Re: Mirror Mirror
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 04, 2022, 04:54:21 pm
I'm old enough to remember when dogs poked their heads out the window so they could check in all directions and catch a nice breeze, too.

I guess these modern dogs are afraid the wind will spoil the fix they just got from their hair stylist.
Title: Re: Mirror Mirror
Post by: David Eckels on February 04, 2022, 05:41:55 pm
Great idea!
Title: Re: Mirror Mirror
Post by: Michael West on February 04, 2022, 08:05:17 pm
I'm old enough to remember when dogs poked their heads out the window so they could check in all directions and catch a nice breeze, too.

I guess these modern dogs are afraid the wind will spoil the fix they just got from their hair stylist.

well.. we are in the selfie  ERA
Title: Re: Mirror Mirror
Post by: francois on February 05, 2022, 08:43:20 am
well.. we are in the selfie  ERA

And modern dogs use air conditioning instead of windows  :D

By the way, I really like the "serious" look of the first dog.
Title: Re: Mirror Mirror
Post by: Michael West on February 05, 2022, 12:33:08 pm
And modern dogs use air conditioning instead of windows  :D

By the way, I really like the "serious" look of the first dog.

Thank you. that image barks!!  the second one is pretty much a throw away by comparison