Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Leszek Piotrowski on January 31, 2022, 10:27:24 pm

Title: High Alpine Saved
Post by: Leszek Piotrowski on January 31, 2022, 10:27:24 pm
High upper valley,.. Ok
Lower valley,.. yes ,.. Ok
Upper side valley ,..  well burnt!
Upper Alpine ,... survived,... thanks to BC, Alberta, firefighters... thanks so very much!

Please enjoy what I saw,.. in my "eyes" interpretation.

Aug. 15, 2019
70mm,F13,1/25, iso 100, 5D3
pls, forgive my Post Processing interpretations.


Sorry,... how close was the Alpine to the fire?.
 
Found an image I should have posted earlier.







Title: Re: High Alpine Saved
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 31, 2022, 11:28:14 pm
A beautiful scene, and it looks mostly in good condition.
Title: Re: High Alpine Saved
Post by: francois on February 01, 2022, 06:35:14 am
A grandiose vista and the fire damage isn't that obvious at first glance.
Title: Re: High Alpine Saved
Post by: Bob_B on February 01, 2022, 06:57:10 am
I feel I can step into your photo. Nicely done.
Title: Re: High Alpine Saved
Post by: Leszek Piotrowski on February 01, 2022, 08:00:32 pm
Gentlemen, Thank you kindly.
Title: Re: High Alpine Saved
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on February 02, 2022, 12:44:32 pm
The force of Nature, well done.
Title: Re: High Alpine Saved
Post by: RMW on February 02, 2022, 03:10:51 pm
Very glad to see a photograph - and a fine one- with a reportorial aspect.
Thanks Leszek.
Richard
Title: Re: High Alpine Saved
Post by: Leszek Piotrowski on February 02, 2022, 05:41:54 pm
Paulo, Richard,

The moment I saw this,... I must admit,... I wasn't expecting it.

Sad, but unfortunately, the mountain fires that year took hold.

..... high Alpine survived,... so far!