Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Michael West on January 31, 2022, 12:45:10 pm

Title: Matching Locations Mine And "Google Images"
Post by: Michael West on January 31, 2022, 12:45:10 pm
#1 An image I posted on a "local" facebook page"...which inspired someone to inquire as to precise location of the lovley moss covered pipeline


(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51854572278_44e80691b5_b.jpg)

#2 the image I found searching for information  on that location...using Google Images


(https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/5568a952e4b0cb9233551470/1433400512555-6ZTVCOLI53JL932FE87X/07+-++Old+water+line+on+trestle+to+be+replaced.jpg)
Title: Re: Matching Locations Mine And "Google Images"
Post by: Arlen on February 05, 2022, 11:00:27 pm
Congratulations, Michael! Your top-notch processing clearly did wonders for that scene.
Title: Re: Matching Locations Mine And "Google Images"
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 05, 2022, 11:19:17 pm
Congratulations, Michael! Your top-notch processing clearly did wonders for that scene.
+1.

But you should have brushed away your footprints so a lesser photographer couldn't take a much worse version of your scene.
Title: Re: Matching Locations Mine And "Google Images"
Post by: Michael West on February 06, 2022, 01:57:12 pm
+1.

But you should have brushed away your footprints so a lesser photographer couldn't take a much worse version of your scene.


I only crossed the pipeline twice?

this was the image I found using googles image search