Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: rollsman44 on January 28, 2022, 07:02:39 pm

Title: Looking to Do Sketching drawings for my Portrait and some Landscapes
Post by: rollsman44 on January 28, 2022, 07:02:39 pm
  Is there a Program( software) That is easy to learn to do Sketches from a Digital File.  Thank you
Title: Re: Looking to Do Sketching drawings for my Portrait and some Landscapes
Post by: chez on January 28, 2022, 07:13:07 pm
Do you want to sketch yourself based on an image or have some software automatically create a sketched image from a digital input image?
Title: Re: Looking to Do Sketching drawings for my Portrait and some Landscapes
Post by: mdijb on January 28, 2022, 07:14:02 pm
CHeck out this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RQ_xGiWVfY

And this website:   https://bobhillsphoto.com/sonoran-garden

MDIJB
Title: Re: Looking to Do Sketching drawings for my Portrait and some Landscapes
Post by: rollsman44 on January 29, 2022, 09:41:42 am
  I want to turn my Photo into a Sketch( software to do it for me. Not by hand   Thanks   https://bobhillsphoto.com/sonoran-garden
  This is Exactly want I want to do. Is there a program that I can do this?   TY
Title: Re: Looking to Do Sketching drawings for my Portrait and some Landscapes
Post by: chez on January 29, 2022, 03:38:59 pm
  I want to turn my Photo into a Sketch( software to do it for me. Not by hand   Thanks   https://bobhillsphoto.com/sonoran-garden
  This is Exactly want I want to do. Is there a program that I can do this?   TY

I use Corel Painter to change photos into drawings. You can do some of the work yourself or just setup some parameters and let the software do its thing. Very powerful with some work if you want to paint yourself…but the auto mode is quite simple.
Title: Re: Looking to Do Sketching drawings for my Portrait and some Landscapes
Post by: rollsman44 on January 29, 2022, 10:20:51 pm
  Thank you. I will ck it out