Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Benny Profane on January 26, 2022, 02:02:03 pm
-
Just noticed that I could use some black cartridges before starting a printing session with some new travel pics, went to B&H, my usual and very reliable go to for supplies, and those inks are out of stock, and may be for a few weeks at least. Hmmm. Maybe related to the chip shortage, since each one has a little chip in there? Or just stuck on boats somewhere?
Anybody recommend another supplier?
-
Epson seems to have inks but other suppliers, very short (one told me, end of February).
https://epson.com/i/SCP800SE
They did allow me to put Photo Black in the cart, so it seems that's one resource. Matt Black, out of stock.
-
This is not getting better. Too bad, winter is when I retreat to the studio. Hope it's resolved soon.
-
itsupplies.com, formerly atlex.com, has been a reliable source for ink and paper. They had one of the Epson 3880 inks I needed when B&H was out of stock.
-
Eh, thanks, but, nope. I mean, there's a direct link to Epson above, and they are out of matte black and now some others as this rolls on. Damn pandemic. At least we're still alive.
-
B&H now in stock with matte black.