Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on January 22, 2022, 12:12:01 pm

Title: Misty Tivrem
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on January 22, 2022, 12:12:01 pm
Misty Tivrem. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2022/01/22/misty-tivrem/)

Title: Re: Misty Tivrem
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 22, 2022, 02:03:39 pm
The two Tivrem photos makes a lovely complementary pair.
Title: Re: Misty Tivrem
Post by: RMW on January 22, 2022, 04:16:00 pm
That is the softest light in a foto I've ever seen.
Title: Re: Misty Tivrem
Post by: Cornfield on January 22, 2022, 06:09:28 pm
Very nice image.  So softly processed like a Monnet landscape.
Title: Re: Misty Tivrem
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on January 22, 2022, 09:49:30 pm
Eric, Richard, and Cornfield - thank you.
Title: Re: Misty Tivrem
Post by: francois on January 23, 2022, 08:24:09 am
I love them both (this one and the other from your blog), they look like paintings!
Title: Re: Misty Tivrem
Post by: David Eckels on January 23, 2022, 03:35:53 pm
Both lovely.
Title: Re: Misty Tivrem
Post by: Bob_B on January 24, 2022, 07:15:55 am
That is the softest light in a foto I've ever seen.
Indeed. Impressionistic, in the best sense of the word.
Title: Re: Misty Tivrem
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on January 24, 2022, 09:27:41 am
Francois, David, and Bob - thank you.
Title: Re: Misty Tivrem
Post by: John R on January 25, 2022, 12:30:50 am
Gorgeous!

JR
Title: Re: Misty Tivrem
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on January 26, 2022, 02:10:02 pm
That is the softest light in a foto I've ever seen.

Yes I totally agree, this is an excellent shot (magazine cover perhaps) and very well captured and processed - as always.

Good shooting Rajan.

Dave
Title: Re: Misty Tivrem
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 27, 2022, 10:19:25 am
Lovely.