Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Michael West on January 19, 2022, 11:44:28 am

Title: Bejeweled
Post by: Michael West on January 19, 2022, 11:44:28 am
 
 
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51829381632_896d9dc275_o.jpg)
Title: Re: Bejeweled
Post by: Michael West on January 19, 2022, 02:00:32 pm
Im thinking it needs it's color.

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51829381667_0f82302f09_c.jpg)
Title: Re: Bejeweled
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 19, 2022, 03:16:55 pm
I too prefer the color version.

Now available at your local pretzel shop?  ;)
Title: Re: Bejeweled
Post by: Michael West on January 19, 2022, 09:20:18 pm
I too prefer the color version.

Now available at your local pretzel shop?  ;)

now that youve brought up "food" It reminds me a bit...of green pasta

 
Title: Re: Bejeweled
Post by: Bob_B on January 20, 2022, 06:37:28 am
I prefer the color version, as well.
Title: Re: Bejeweled
Post by: francois on January 20, 2022, 07:05:17 am
The original B&W version was exquisite but now that we have the color version, I find it even more enjoyable.
Title: Re: Bejeweled
Post by: Michael West on January 20, 2022, 02:02:48 pm
The original B&W version was exquisite but now that we have the color version, I find it even more enjoyable.

Thank you.
Title: Re: Bejeweled
Post by: John R on January 21, 2022, 01:15:45 am
Good seeing Michael.

JR