Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on January 14, 2022, 10:26:33 am

Title: The Village Milkman
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on January 14, 2022, 10:26:33 am
The Village Milkman. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2022/01/14/the-village-milkman/)

Title: Re: The Village Milkman
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 14, 2022, 10:54:01 am
Fascinating.

We need to get you a time machine so you can show us some historical versions of the Village Milkman.
Title: Re: The Village Milkman
Post by: John R on January 14, 2022, 04:20:50 pm
I love environmental portraits when done as well as yours. You sure get around Rajan.

JR
Title: Re: The Village Milkman
Post by: Bob_B on January 15, 2022, 06:48:22 am
Very nice, although I couldn't help but notice his mask placement (as a chin strap). Et vivere, reservate.
Title: Re: The Village Milkman
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on January 15, 2022, 09:10:35 am
Fascinating.

We need to get you a time machine so you can show us some historical versions of the Village Milkman.

Thanks, Eric. I will see if there are archival photos somewhere.
Title: Re: The Village Milkman
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on January 15, 2022, 09:11:21 am
I love environmental portraits when done as well as yours. You sure get around Rajan.

JR

Thanks, John. International travel is an adventure these days, fraught with anxiety and uncertainty. So far so good.
Title: Re: The Village Milkman
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on January 15, 2022, 09:13:10 am
Very nice, although I couldn't help but notice his mask placement (as a chin strap). Et vivere, reservate.

Thanks, Bob. Your observation is true of 8 out of 10 people here. Although this is the cool season right now, I can imagine how a mask is highly unpleasant in hot & humid conditions.