Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bob_B on January 03, 2022, 03:42:16 pm

Title: Another View of Trueth House
Post by: Bob_B on January 03, 2022, 03:42:16 pm
Here's a second view of Trueth House. The black and white processing is also slightly different. I am curious to know how you like this one when compared to my earlier photo (https://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=139899.0). As always, thank you for viewing my photograph and for your input. I appreciate it. - Bob
Title: Re: Another View of Trueth House
Post by: David Eckels on January 03, 2022, 05:20:35 pm
I prefer the first, Bob. It's a little "snappier" and I like the space on ROF of the tree. But then I am usually a fish out of water here in terms of preferences ;) Both are cool.
Title: Re: Another View of Trueth House
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 03, 2022, 05:23:55 pm
And just as David posted, I was getting ready to post that I slightly prefer the new version.

I guess David and I will have to settle our differences in a snowball fight.   :D
Title: Re: Another View of Trueth House
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on January 03, 2022, 09:54:49 pm
I prefer the earlier interpretation for its eerie, Hitchcockian suggestion.
Title: Re: Another View of Trueth House
Post by: Bob_B on January 04, 2022, 06:24:05 am
David, Eric and Rajan: Thank you. FYI: I printed the first on Hahnemuhle Fine Art Baryta glossy paper, and it looks great. I'll print this one and compare.