Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: David Eckels on January 03, 2022, 08:52:34 am

Title: Hope Dawns
Post by: David Eckels on January 03, 2022, 08:52:34 am
From a few mornings ago, this grabbed me.
Title: Re: Hope Dawns
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 03, 2022, 11:14:19 am
Great colour and light.
Title: Re: Hope Dawns
Post by: francois on January 03, 2022, 11:24:25 am
The colors in the sky are stunning and I like the layers of hills. They add a great depth to this vista.
Title: Re: Hope Dawns
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 03, 2022, 11:31:52 am
Excellent.
Title: Re: Hope Dawns
Post by: David Eckels on January 03, 2022, 12:34:37 pm
Thanks, guys. Hard to believe these colors, but I understand there was a controlled burn by the forest service up in northeastern AZ so that might account for it. Of course, journalistic rigor forces me to admit I may have tweaked the saturation a bit. But only a bit! That and a wee bit of Orton may have contributed ;)