Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: David Eckels on December 28, 2021, 07:13:14 pm

Title: More Wild Grape Leaves
Post by: David Eckels on December 28, 2021, 07:13:14 pm
These leaves have a color that is very alluring to me. I think I've got it; print looks good.
Title: Re: More Wild Grape Leaves
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 28, 2021, 07:40:46 pm
Wild indeed!
Title: Re: More Wild Grape Leaves
Post by: francois on December 29, 2021, 07:03:26 am
So bright, I need my sunglasses!
Well done.
Title: Re: More Wild Grape Leaves
Post by: David Eckels on December 29, 2021, 10:48:32 am
Thanks for the comments. Francois, yes, I can see now after a day or two, the yellow is too saturated.
Title: Re: More Wild Grape Leaves
Post by: francois on December 29, 2021, 11:22:21 am
Thanks for the comments. Francois, yes, I can see now after a day or two, the yellow is too saturated.

Yes, very saturation but still acceptable  ;)
Title: Re: More Wild Grape Leaves
Post by: Michael West on December 29, 2021, 03:18:03 pm
These leaves have a color that is very alluring to me. I think I've got it; print looks good.
.
I'd opt for more contrast on the leaves. perhaps some lightroom "dehaze". I mention this as ive processed some "leaf" images lately that have thusly benefited from same.