Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Michael West on December 17, 2021, 08:21:50 pm

Title: I just couldnt contain myself
Post by: Michael West on December 17, 2021, 08:21:50 pm
 I just couldnt contain myself
Title: Re: I just couldnt contain myself
Post by: Peter McLennan on December 17, 2021, 09:39:49 pm
Good!  We're glad you didn't.
Title: Re: I just couldnt contain myself
Post by: John R on December 17, 2021, 10:40:18 pm
I just couldnt contain myself
It's not hard, just dive into one of those pots and you will be contained. Cool shot.

JR
Title: Re: I just couldnt contain myself
Post by: degrub on December 18, 2021, 08:57:48 am
+1
maybe level the siding lines ?
Title: Re: I just couldnt contain myself
Post by: Michael West on December 18, 2021, 12:11:47 pm
It's not hard, just dive into one of those pots and you will be contained. Cool shot.

JR

in this  day an age its seems like the whole world is going to pot...