Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on December 14, 2021, 06:54:23 pm

Title: Lake McDonald, Glacier NP
Post by: Chris Calohan on December 14, 2021, 06:54:23 pm
Too bad the glaciers are all but gone, but still a lovely place to visit.
Title: Re: Lake McDonald, Glacier NP
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 14, 2021, 07:46:03 pm
Nice shot. Great clouds.
Title: Re: Lake McDonald, Glacier NP
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on December 15, 2021, 05:55:48 am
Well done.
Title: Re: Lake McDonald, Glacier NP
Post by: francois on December 15, 2021, 07:15:05 am
Superb vista. I especially like the trees on the ridge line and on the hills.
Title: Re: Lake McDonald, Glacier NP
Post by: Bob_B on December 15, 2021, 08:55:06 am
Superb vista. I especially like the trees on the ridge line and on the hills.
+1, and those clouds!
Title: Re: Lake McDonald, Glacier NP
Post by: PeterAit on December 15, 2021, 10:34:57 am
Lovely shot. I remember being at Glacier as a kid and being amazed that there were snow showers in August.
Title: Re: Lake McDonald, Glacier NP
Post by: Wolfman on December 15, 2021, 05:00:27 pm
Nice image....I also like the clouds and the dappled light on the hillside.
Title: Re: Lake McDonald, Glacier NP
Post by: Chris Calohan on December 15, 2021, 05:23:24 pm
It's a great place to shoot...so sad that most of the glaciers have melted. I was fortunate enugh to see the park back in 1964 when it was in in great grandeur.