Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bob_B on December 13, 2021, 03:29:27 pm

Title: Ho Ho Horror
Post by: Bob_B on December 13, 2021, 03:29:27 pm
'Tis the season...
(I have weird, but lovable neighbors.)  ;)

Feel free to comment, please, and have a joyous holiday however you celebrate.
Title: Re: Ho Ho Horror
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 13, 2021, 03:52:04 pm
Those are just the Ghosts of Christmases Past.
Title: Re: Ho Ho Horror
Post by: Bob_B on December 13, 2021, 05:07:04 pm
Thanks Eric.
Title: Re: Ho Ho Horror
Post by: David Eckels on December 13, 2021, 05:08:31 pm
Those are just the Ghosts of Christmases Past.
Ho Ho Ho!
Title: Re: Ho Ho Horror
Post by: Bob_B on December 14, 2021, 07:02:09 am
And a Ho Ho Ho back at you David! Thanks.
Title: Re: Ho Ho Horror
Post by: francois on December 14, 2021, 09:02:52 am
I like it a lot. Anything to do with Día de los Muertos?
Title: Re: Ho Ho Horror
Post by: Bob_B on December 14, 2021, 05:08:52 pm
I like it a lot. Anything to do with Día de los Muertos?

Hi francois. I don't know, but I suspect that this family just enjoys poking fun at christmas, and why not? Thank you for your comments.