Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Capture One Q&A => Topic started by: ski542002 on December 13, 2021, 10:57:28 am
-
Tiff and raw files will not process in C1Pro 22. NO FILES WILL PROCESS.
In any raw file AND a tiff generated from the raw, When I try to export either, C1Pro Events description says. "Could not process file" The variant "35_M.Jones" had its scaling adjusted. This occurs in ANY session.
I didn't adjust anything related to scale, size dimensions., etc. I even tried to export on a completely unmodified raw file. Why is this happening? I need to process my files.
I can't downgrade to C1Pro 21, license was deactivated to upgrade to V22.
-
I'm replying to my own issue. DISREGARD. I determined and fixed the issue after racking my brain for close to a day!
-
I can't downgrade to C1Pro 21, license was deactivated to upgrade to V22.
Great that you solved the issue, but in any case you can download and reactivate old versions from the Capture one website.
-
I'm replying to my own issue. DISREGARD. I determined and fixed the issue after racking my brain for close to a day!
Great that you have fixed the issue.
Fro other people running into this, would you care to share what the issue was and how you fixed it?
Thanks!