Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Michael West on December 09, 2021, 10:06:33 pm

Title: Mysterious Automotive Moustache
Post by: Michael West on December 09, 2021, 10:06:33 pm
I dont know that there IS a categpry got this.

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51735695127_6941e30067_b.jpg)
Title: Re: Mysterious Automotive Moustache
Post by: John R on December 09, 2021, 10:49:39 pm
Love it! Just the right amount of shadow.

JR
Title: Re: Mysterious Automotive Moustache
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on December 09, 2021, 11:18:33 pm
That has to be one of the most bizarre images here yet.
Maybe we do need a "Mysterious Automotive Moustache" thread.
Title: Re: Mysterious Automotive Moustache
Post by: Michael West on December 10, 2021, 01:43:00 pm
Love it! Just the right amount of shadow.

JR

Thank you.

I live in a little town that has been referred to as Haight Mayberry....Half Haight Ashbury.....Half Mayberry. Living here affords lots of opportunities to view..and capture images that one could call  out of the ordinary.
Title: Re: Mysterious Automotive Moustache
Post by: Michael West on December 10, 2021, 01:46:49 pm
That has to be one of the most bizarre images here yet.
Maybe we do need a "Mysterious Automotive Moustache" thread.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I only wish I captured  more images at slighlty different perspectives..to allow determining just  how that moustache could have come to be.

Thank you.