Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on November 25, 2021, 03:13:55 am

Title: Between mountain and sea
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 25, 2021, 03:13:55 am
Along route 17 of the Rota Vicentina, in southwest Portugal:

https://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=2135

Title: Re: Between mountain and sea
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 25, 2021, 10:34:46 am
Good set, especially the first.
Title: Re: Between mountain and sea
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 27, 2021, 07:22:32 am
Paulo, I read your blog post with interest. I have a personal connection to the region as my aunt was born in Algarve.
Title: Re: Between mountain and sea
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 29, 2021, 09:57:19 am
Thanks Gents.
Title: Re: Between mountain and sea
Post by: Arlen on November 30, 2021, 01:37:12 pm
Well done, Paulo. I like the first one a lot.