Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Michael West on November 24, 2021, 12:07:37 am

Title: just bubbles
Post by: Michael West on November 24, 2021, 12:07:37 am
another bubble image from 2010

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51700928331_14c3d0035f_b.jpg)
Title: Re: just bubbles
Post by: Bob_B on November 24, 2021, 06:55:26 am
Cool and beautiful.
Title: Re: just bubbles
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 24, 2021, 09:38:12 am
Cool and beautiful.
+1.
Title: Re: just bubbles
Post by: francois on November 24, 2021, 11:21:04 am
I'm a real sucker for bubbles and those ones are gorgeous!
Title: Re: just bubbles
Post by: Michael West on November 24, 2021, 01:44:41 pm
I'm a real sucker for bubbles and those ones are gorgeous!

Thank You. francois  et al.!

i was captivated by  the range of color...from bubble to bubble. The yellows and greens on one....blues  on another etc.
Title: Re: just bubbles
Post by: MattBurt on November 24, 2021, 04:26:22 pm
Fun! Looks great.
Title: Re: just bubbles
Post by: Michael West on January 26, 2022, 09:34:30 pm
I may have posted one version of this before..

at any rate the color is likely  more true and very close to what I wanted in this iteration of the image

i find these structures  "perfect"





(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51845598539_3be6e06ec5_b.jpg)
Title: Re: just bubbles
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 26, 2022, 11:18:53 pm
Nice one!
Title: Re: just bubbles
Post by: Michael West on January 28, 2022, 10:22:21 pm
Nice one!

Thank you. 
Title: Re: just bubbles
Post by: francois on January 29, 2022, 09:21:35 am
I like the shape of those bubbles… Bubbles are really an endless theme.
Title: Re: just bubbles
Post by: degrub on January 29, 2022, 10:11:27 am
that would be very nice on mat paper.
Title: Re: just bubbles
Post by: Michael West on January 29, 2022, 03:59:55 pm
that would be very nice on mat paper.


francois. degrub

Thank you.