Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on November 18, 2021, 06:09:29 am

Title: Fall Tales From Iceland – 10
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 18, 2021, 06:09:29 am
Fall Tales From Iceland – 10. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2021/11/18/autumn-in-iceland-2/)

Title: Re: Fall Tales From Iceland – 10
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 18, 2021, 06:20:14 am
Nice ones Rajan, such wonderful colour. My favourite is #4 in your blog post.
Title: Re: Fall Tales From Iceland – 10
Post by: Bob_B on November 18, 2021, 06:32:45 am
+1, the first one here is a winner for sure.
Title: Re: Fall Tales From Iceland – 10
Post by: francois on November 18, 2021, 07:49:36 am
Those whole set is fantastic! #1 on this page and #4 on your blog are my two favorites.
Title: Re: Fall Tales From Iceland – 10
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 18, 2021, 07:57:43 am
Thank you, Paulo, Bob, & Francois.
Title: Re: Fall Tales From Iceland – 10
Post by: David Eckels on November 18, 2021, 08:04:39 am
Beautiful, Rajan, you should work for the national travel bureau! I think I have seen/been by #1. Very striking. I need to visit again!
Title: Re: Fall Tales From Iceland – 10
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 18, 2021, 09:31:32 am
Beautiful, Rajan, you should work for the national travel bureau! I think I have seen/been by #1. Very striking. I need to visit again!

David, since it is in the valley you have to cross on the way to Mývatn, you must have seen it.
Title: Re: Fall Tales From Iceland – 10
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 18, 2021, 12:09:19 pm
Stunning images as always, Rajan.

My personal favorite is the first.