Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: praja343 on November 14, 2021, 04:20:17 pm

Title: Epson ICCprofiles for Epson3880 working with iMac running MacOS Big Sur (11.6.1)
Post by: praja343 on November 14, 2021, 04:20:17 pm
I have a Epson 3880 printer. I recently upgraded my iMac (late 2019) to Mac OS Big Sur (OS 11.6.1) to enable me to use the latest version of Photoshop and Camera Raw with advanced masking capabilities . When I tried to print, all the Epson ICC profiles for my printer had disappeared from the new files. When I went to the Epson site, they do not have the ICC Profiles for Big Sur - Mac OS 11. The last OS for which Epson has ICC profiles is 10.15.x. Can I download these profiles and use them with Big Sur and profile the prints using these profiles?

Without manually profiling each paper, is there any other way than the above.

Thanks.
Title: Re: Epson ICCprofiles for Epson3880 working with iMac running MacOS Big Sur (11.6.1)
Post by: digitaldog on November 14, 2021, 04:40:33 pm
Reinstall the print driver from Epson, that also installs many profiles. No issue for my 3880 under Monterey.