Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: David Eckels on November 08, 2021, 07:14:19 pm
-
Also known as Soaptree Yucca, parts of the plant are edible, many uses for leaves and fibers, roots have a saponin substance used for soap making. From my morning walk.
-
Elegant.
-
Cool idea.
-
I think you have raised the hackles of a porcupine. What did you do? To me this has an abstract quality, not least because you made a bw version and reduced the subject to its simplest form.
JR
-
Definitely!
-
Thanks for the feedback guys! Still experimenting...
I think you have raised the hackles of a porcupine. What did you do? To me this has an abstract quality, not least because you made a bw version and reduced the subject to its simplest form.
Thanks, John, I walk by these all the time, intrigued but not sure what to do. It is a 10 shot MultiExp in camera moving laterally just a tiny bit with each release. The colors are drab and the red soil in background was distracting thus the monotone. I have been thinking about, and trying to execute, images using ICM that matches qualities I feel are part of the plant. This one was pretty satisfying. For now. Not sure about the confinement around the edges so will have to keep experimenting.
-
Just like a magnificent B&W fireworks!
-
Very well seen.
-
Francois, Rajan, many thanks