Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on November 05, 2021, 09:01:28 am

Title: Adding Insult to Injury
Post by: Chris Calohan on November 05, 2021, 09:01:28 am
It's bad enough to die alone in a dreary place, but to have yourself covered in every sort of detritus, spring, summer and fall, then lastly, to be held captive to the interminable climes of winter, leaves one to want to live forever.
Title: Re: Adding Insult to Injury
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 05, 2021, 11:11:01 am
I sure hope it doesn't happen to you, Chris.

(So I guess that isn't a self-portrait!    ;) )
Title: Re: Adding Insult to Injury
Post by: francois on November 06, 2021, 11:58:57 am
Quite ghostly with the grill that looks like an open mouth.
Well seen.
Title: Re: Adding Insult to Injury
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 08, 2021, 03:57:53 am
Looks like something out of Stalingrad...
Title: Re: Adding Insult to Injury
Post by: Chris Calohan on November 08, 2021, 12:15:18 pm
I think Paulo hit it right on the nail head...it does look like the remnants of an old winter war scene. Thanks for all the nice comments. And Eric, I hope this is not a precursor to my own eventual demise.