Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: tuna on January 02, 2007, 11:06:09 pm

Title: Favorite papers for 3800
Post by: tuna on January 02, 2007, 11:06:09 pm
Ok, I have about 15 different types of paper to sample with my 3800 sitting around the printer.  I now realize that I am just skimmimg the surface in terms of papers available.  I know everyone has their personal preference, but if anyone has a few ideas about their favorite parers, REGARDLESS OF PRICE, and a few budget favorites that I could check out I would be happy.

Thanks!!
Title: Favorite papers for 3800
Post by: Christopher on January 03, 2007, 04:32:44 am
Quote
Ok, I have about 15 different types of paper to sample with my 3800 sitting around the printer.  I now realize that I am just skimmimg the surface in terms of papers available.  I know everyone has their personal preference, but if anyone has a few ideas about their favorite parers, REGARDLESS OF PRICE, and a few budget favorites that I could check out I would be happy.

Thanks!!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=93398\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

For most of the time I use:
- HAHNEMÜHLE Photo Rag 308
- Innova F-Type HighGloss
- Ilford Galerie Smooth pearl