Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on October 30, 2021, 06:25:12 pm

Title: Parra, Goa
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 30, 2021, 06:25:12 pm
Parra. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2021/10/30/parra-the-beautiful/)

Title: Re: Parra, Goa
Post by: Bob_B on October 31, 2021, 06:47:53 am
Another beautiful photo!
Title: Re: Parra, Goa
Post by: francois on October 31, 2021, 09:35:54 am
I really like this vista, centrally split by the maadani road. I also like the other shots in your blog.
Well seen and done.
Title: Re: Parra, Goa
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 31, 2021, 10:43:45 am
All excellent, especially the video.
Did the cow get a bit spooked by the drone?
Title: Re: Parra, Goa
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 01, 2021, 07:10:48 am
Thank you, Bob, Francois, and Eric.

Eric - You sensed right. Yes, it was spooked initially but relaxed after a while.

Title: Re: Parra, Goa
Post by: PeterAit on November 01, 2021, 12:30:59 pm
Parra. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2021/10/30/parra-the-beautiful/)

I suspect this is not Iceland  ;D! Beautiful as usual for you.
Title: Re: Parra, Goa
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 01, 2021, 12:55:54 pm
I suspect this is not Iceland  ;D! Beautiful as usual for you.

Good guess, Peter :-). Thanks.