Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: sralser on January 02, 2007, 02:18:04 pm
-
I'm going to buy a new printer shortly, and am still trying to make up my mind. I'm leaning towards the Epson 3800, but can still be swayed. No that it's the new year what's the best price for these printers.
thanks
Steve
-
Hi Steve
I just ordered (a couple of days ago) an iPF5000 from http://www.colorhq.com/index.asp?PageActio...PROD&ProdID=481 (http://www.colorhq.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=481). Their price is good and I was impressed that they phoned me within about 20 minutes after I placed the order online to make sure they had all the details and to offer any help they could provide. Seems like they understand the idea of customer service.
I can't comment on the Epson and don't know if ColorHQ carries it.
-
I'm not sure if it still applies, but I bought a iPF5000 from Jim at Shades of Paper on the 28th for $1395 with a free roll feeder and freight shipping. I know when I talked to him he said Canon was getting rid of their dealer incentives after the 29th, but it's worth a shot.
-
I just got 3 or 4 more 3800s in stock. They are $1295.
Email me your zip code and I would be happy to send you shipping quotes.
Thanks.
-
http://www.colorHQ.com (http://www.colorHQ.com) is once again offering $550 off the canon IPF5000. These units also have a roll feeder option for 2" and 3" cores that can be added for only $100.00.
Sincerely
Bob Miller