Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on October 24, 2021, 01:19:49 pm

Title: Noticed this the other day
Post by: BobDavid on October 24, 2021, 01:19:49 pm
It was thrilling to see this.
Title: Re: Noticed this the other day
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 24, 2021, 05:13:43 pm
Did you interview the pilot?
Title: Re: Noticed this the other day
Post by: BobDavid on October 24, 2021, 11:01:14 pm
You'll never know.

I took the picture with an old TLR, drew the saucer by hand, and then merged the two in software.
Title: Re: Noticed this the other day
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 24, 2021, 11:09:25 pm
Maybe you should add some animation, so the saucer could move up and down.
Title: Re: Noticed this the other day
Post by: BobDavid on October 24, 2021, 11:12:01 pm
Back in the day, when I was in the special FX field, I animated quite a few saucers and other things.
Title: Re: Noticed this the other day
Post by: francois on October 25, 2021, 06:04:10 am
Great shot, too bad about the interview. It could have been fun.
Title: Re: Noticed this the other day
Post by: John R on October 25, 2021, 09:27:47 am
Very creative and somewhat disconcerting. By which I mean that you stare at the image for a while and slowly start to realize the horror implicit in the bucolic setting.

JR