Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on October 23, 2021, 06:51:07 am

Title: DxO Nik Collection Update
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 23, 2021, 06:51:07 am
They have just released a free update.

It wouldn't be DxO if there weren't minor hiccups. Color Efex Pro asked for my license once again and upon entering it, Photoshop was terminated. I had to fire it up once again and all was well. (I'm on the latest macOS.)
Title: Re: DxO Nik Collection Update
Post by: chez on October 23, 2021, 10:03:45 am
They have just released a free update.

It wouldn't be DxO if there weren't minor hiccups. Color Efex Pro asked for my license once again and upon entering it, Photoshop was terminated. I had to fire it up once again and all was well. (I'm on the latest macOS.)

What's new in the release? It's not like DXO to give you a free update.
Title: Re: DxO Nik Collection Update
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 23, 2021, 10:49:04 am
What's new in the release? It's not like DXO to give you a free update.

I don't know. There is nothing on the Nik page -

https://nikcollection.dxo.com

If I had to guess, the new release brings compatibility to the M1 Macs, plus some other refinements.
Title: Re: DxO Nik Collection Update
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 23, 2021, 03:50:39 pm
Finally found something. It is version 4.2.0 -

https://download-center.dxo.com/Support/docs/NikCollection_v4/release-notes/Nik4_release-note_mac_EN.pdf