Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Mark Nadler on October 20, 2021, 08:32:07 pm

Title: Coal Power Plant, Ohio, River, Ohio
Post by: Mark Nadler on October 20, 2021, 08:32:07 pm
I wanted to create a beautiful image of a coal plant.  Comments welcomed.

mark
Title: Re: Coal Power Plant, Ohio, River, Ohio
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 20, 2021, 11:24:31 pm
That certainly succeeds.
Its message seems to be "Coal is beautiful!"
Title: Re: Coal Power Plant, Ohio, River, Ohio
Post by: David Eckels on October 21, 2021, 09:42:46 am
Nicely done.
Title: Re: Coal Power Plant, Ohio, River, Ohio
Post by: Mark Nadler on October 23, 2021, 02:39:33 pm
Eric and David, thanks for your comments. 

Eric, I find manufacturing plants, farm buildings, power stations, construction cranes, and other working structures handsome.  The natural light on this Power Plant I thought gave it
a pretty look.

thanks

mark