Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: MattBurt on October 18, 2021, 01:42:22 pm
-
After a very clear day yesterday the high clouds started developing in the late afternoon. I decided it was worth going to the creek to see how it would develop.
I was almost ready to leave due to lack of color and then pretty suddenly it really popped. Glad I was there and managed to be patient. It helps that it was a very pleasantly mild evening. I'm much less patient when it's miserable.
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51602275500_29ac40c8f5_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2mBV9Hb)
-
Beautiful, Matt. But, then, I'm a sucker for sunsets and reflections.
-
Beautiful, Matt. But, then, I'm a sucker for sunsets and reflections.
Thanks! Yeah me too. :)
-
Very nice indeed.
And you saved wear and tear on your skis and snow shoes. ;)
-
Colour is great! Only grey and rain here at the moment...
-
Well done, beautiful photo.
-
+1, beautiful!
-
Very nice indeed.
And you saved wear and tear on your skis and snow shoes. ;)
Thanks! Although I'm looking forward to putting more wear and tear on that gear as I often do this time of year. :)
-
Colour is great! Only grey and rain here at the moment...
Well done, beautiful photo.
+1, beautiful!
Thanks!
-
Nothing to add to the above praises.
Bravo!
-
Nothing to add to the above praises.
Bravo!
Thank you.
-
I wish I was there with my fly rod.
Mark
-
I wish I was there with my fly rod.
Mark
That would have added to the image for sure! :)
-
Best part of most sun sets comes about ten minutes after the sun has cleared the horizon. Your shot exemplifies this.
-
Best part of most sun sets comes about ten minutes after the sun has cleared the horizon. Your shot exemplifies this.
Agreed. Thanks!