Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chairman Bill on October 17, 2021, 07:31:46 am

Title: One I'd missed
Post by: Chairman Bill on October 17, 2021, 07:31:46 am
I'd somehow overlooked processing this one - just another foggy drove road, but I quite like it. I think I might print this one.
Title: Re: One I'd missed
Post by: David Eckels on October 17, 2021, 11:27:22 am
Superb
Title: Re: One I'd missed
Post by: John R on October 17, 2021, 11:32:50 am
It's very nice; but I think since you are going to print it, I think you should give consideration on whether you want those shiny puddles at the bottom of the image as they do attract the eye quite a bit. and I think, at the expense of the rest of the image.
Title: Re: One I'd missed
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 17, 2021, 11:55:02 am
I could go along with removing the two shiny spots at the bottom left and right.

But your fog machine is working well, and the scene is a gem.
Title: Re: One I'd missed
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 17, 2021, 02:06:18 pm
Beautiful.

+1 to taming the shiny puddles.
Title: Re: One I'd missed
Post by: Chairman Bill on October 17, 2021, 02:48:23 pm
Thanks for that. I'll see what I can do with the puddles.