Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on October 15, 2021, 10:36:15 am
-
I couldn't really ask for anything more to put in front of the camera now could I..?
Dave
-
Lovely.
-
Lovely.
Thank you Eric ;)
Dave
-
A beautiful and gentle landscape, a welcome relief from the over-processed shots we see all too often.
-
"Gentle" is exactly the right word for your magnificent photo. So nice.
-
very peaceful looking, love the stillness and mist you've captured.
-
very peaceful looking, love the stillness and mist you've captured.
My thoughts exactly, very well said…
-
A beautiful and gentle landscape, a welcome relief from the over-processed shots we see all too often.
+100
-
Thank you gentlemen, much appreciated as always.. :)
Dave
-
Other than perhaps a pot of gold, I am not sure you could have asked for a better setting an light.
-
Autumn colour, a bit of mist ... what's not to like?
-
I couldn't really ask for anything more to put in front of the camera now could I..?
You actually could. A bit more than just that Nessie neck you got there.
-
Thanks again everyone, you are all too kind.
You actually could. A bit more than just that Nessie neck you got there.
(https://www.jokejive.com/images/jokejive/31/319f6ade1605ccfdda4edd230f062396.jpeg)
Dave
-
Where can I buy your Bigfoot/Nessie book???
-
Simple beauty.