Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: pemihan on October 14, 2021, 04:40:28 am
-
Schneider-Kreuznach APO-Digitar 90mm f4.5 N in Copal 0.
Mint, like new. Shutter is in perfect working order.
I got it as New Old Stock and only unpacked it, never used it.
The lens is Linhof branded on the front barrel. Someone told me that Linhof got to choose the best of a batch but if it’s true I don’t know.
Excellent lens, I can confirm that it can be mounted in Cambo WRS mount and probably others as well.
USD 1,600 / Euro 1.400 + shipping.
I will ship worldwide using FedEx International Priority (I have a FedEx account so prices are very reasonable).
I'm located in Denmark, local pickup welcome.
I'm a long time member of this forum so buy with absolute confidence. I have sold many high ticket items here.
Please contact me via email pm (at) petermisfeldt (dot) com
-
Bump! Price lowered to USD 1,300 / Euro 1.150 + shipping.
-
Bump! Treat yourself for Christmas.
-
Christmas price reduction: $1,200 / Euro 1.100 + shipping. This is as good as it gets, if it doesn't sell at this price I will most likely keep it and have it mounted for my Cambo rig.
-
Bump!