Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RMW on October 13, 2021, 02:35:58 pm

Title: Lac des Allemande 10/21
Post by: RMW on October 13, 2021, 02:35:58 pm
Curious to know how this looks to others.
I like it, but I find the composition and mood somehow puzzling.
Richard
Title: Re: Lac des Allemande 10/21
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 13, 2021, 05:26:35 pm
Eerie, puzzling, enigmatic, and hypnotic.
I like it!
Title: Re: Lac des Allemande 10/21
Post by: francois on October 14, 2021, 09:13:38 am
Eerie, puzzling, enigmatic, and hypnotic.
I like it!

Exactly.

Dark mood but with plenty of details both in the sky and on the water. After looking at this shot for a few minutes, it's not as dark as it initially seemed.
Of course, I like it a lot…
Title: Re: Lac des Allemande 10/21
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on October 16, 2021, 02:59:59 pm
Superbly done, the luminous cloud providing the counterpoint to the darker tones.
Title: Re: Lac des Allemande 10/21
Post by: RMW on October 17, 2021, 03:50:44 pm
Many thanks Eric, Francois, and Rajan.
Very glad you find it worthwhile.
Sometimes it's hard to tell what I think is worthwhile between the foto and the experience on that day of being there. Sometimes I just enjoyed the adventure and that's what i'm seeing - and feeling - as I look at the foto.
Take care all.
Richard