Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on October 12, 2021, 12:19:44 pm
-
Fall Tales from Iceland - 6 (https://blog.parrikar.com/2021/10/12/fall-tales-from-iceland-6/)
-
very nice! love the colors and patterns, a great birds eye view of a very unique look at iceland.
-
+1 Iceland is made for photography - well done Rajan...
-
Terrific, Rajan!
I never imagined Iceland looking like this. Beautiful!
-
Terrific, Rajan!
I never imagined Iceland looking like this. Beautiful!
I actually thought it was lichen. This an is an aerial view? Amazing image, no matter how it was done.
JR
PS Just saw your website, wonderful autumn images. Aerial indeed!
-
I actually thought it was lichen.
Me, too. It could be a half meter wide or several kilometers.
Lovely, Rajan.
-
nokk, Pieter, Eric, John, and Peter - thank you, gentlemen.
-
Me, too. It could be a half meter wide or several kilometers.
Lovely, Rajan.
The general scene, taken on another occasion, was this -
-
Very nice.
-
Very different from the black/green landscapes. Iceland was not obvious with the first shot.
The second one is more "conventional", a bit less abstract.
I love them both.
-
+1.
-
Hope you don't mind me saying that it's kind of an Icelandic Haiku.
-
Hope you don't mind me saying that it's kind of an Icelandic Haiku.
A very fitting description, IMHO.
-
Like the second as much for different reasons...
Gives the 3d feeling of the place that was lacking.