Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: MattBurt on October 11, 2021, 12:55:58 am
-
It's just right over there
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51575301866_d947be81b8_b.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2mzwUow)
-
Wonderful.
-
+1! (We're still waiting for autumn...sigh)
-
Wonderful! A sweeping vista.
-
worth clicking the image for a bigger view! stunning. i like the little cabin (probably not that little) nestled in the woods between the main peak and the longer ridge, great comp.
-
Perfect "Fall" vista. It has all the elements like golden leaves, snowy peaks, little blue sky. I can feel the cold air.
Bravo, Matt.
-
Very fine foto !
-
Concur with the sentiments above.
-
Concur with the sentiments above.
Me too.
-
Beautiful chromatics...
Peter
-
Wonderful.
+1! (We're still waiting for autumn...sigh)
Wonderful! A sweeping vista.
worth clicking the image for a bigger view! stunning. i like the little cabin (probably not that little) nestled in the woods between the main peak and the longer ridge, great comp.
Perfect "Fall" vista. It has all the elements like golden leaves, snowy peaks, little blue sky. I can feel the cold air.
Bravo, Matt.
Very fine foto !
Concur with the sentiments above.
Me too.
Beautiful chromatics...
Peter
Thank you all! I appreciate the comments.
It was a perfectly beautiful morning and I got to share it with a new friend who is the adult daughter of an old friend and colleague. They were in town for the weekend and she is interested in landscape photography so I invited her to join me Sunday morning.
It was looking uncertain for light and we didn't expect to see any fresh snow but there it was and the light broke through at just the right time.
She kept saying stuff like "Oh my gosh that is so beautiful! Is this real?!?!". She got some good shots too so it was a success all around. Fun to see the wonder and thrill of someone witnessing a sight like this for the first time.
Oh, and the cabin really is pretty tiny. I wish it was mine!
-
I concur with the compliments above.
Does anyone else think the brown rock formations
left center look like the ruins of a castle?
Regards,
Dale
-
I concur with the compliments above.
Does anyone else think the brown rock formations
left center look like the ruins of a castle?
Regards,
Dale
Thanks! That formation is known as The Castles. :)
-
Wonderful pano!
JR