Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: PeterAit on October 07, 2021, 11:26:08 am

Title: Window
Post by: PeterAit on October 07, 2021, 11:26:08 am
This is the window of a hair salon in Beaufort NC. I like window shots such as this because they can show three layers of reality--the window itself, the reflection, and what's behind the window.
Title: Re: Window
Post by: David Eckels on October 07, 2021, 11:29:28 am
...and what's behind the window.
Mystery
Title: Re: Window
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 07, 2021, 01:18:53 pm
Good one.
Title: Re: Window
Post by: John R on October 07, 2021, 11:07:01 pm
Mystery
I agree with your description Peter. Is the
Open' sign the only thing inside the window? Looks like some kind of shelf with maybe candles? to me.

JR
Title: Re: Window
Post by: francois on October 08, 2021, 07:13:46 am
Trying very hard to peek inside that shop but it remains mysterious. At least we can see the photographer  ;D
Title: Re: Window
Post by: PeterAit on October 08, 2021, 06:10:05 pm
I agree with your description Peter. Is the
Open' sign the only thing inside the window? Looks like some kind of shelf with maybe candles? to me.

JR

I think it's a shelf of hair products.  Thanks for commenting.