Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on October 01, 2021, 05:15:16 pm
-
Effulgent Esja. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2021/10/01/effulgent-esja/)
-
Ooo... dark on dark, the horizontal water movement, with its dark and light streaks, much like ICM; two powerful iconic buildings nestled against a background of peaceful yet dynamic mountains. Love it Rajan!
JR
-
+1.
-
Ooo... dark on dark, the horizontal water movement, with its dark and light streaks, much like ICM; two powerful iconic buildings nestled against a background of peaceful yet dynamic mountains. Love it Rajan!
JR
+1.
Thank you, John and Eric.
John - the water movement was smoothed via the Path Blur filter in Photoshop.
-
I really like this one, Rajan. Very well done.
-
Thank you, John and Eric.
John - the water movement was smoothed via the Path Blur filter in Photoshop.
Interesting. Excellent use of it, Rajan.
-
Excellent.
-
Arlen, Peter, and Paulo - thank you.
I made a quick, short video of the scene that day -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n3Nb7nHMzY
-
Good one! I love the contrasty pop of the building.
-
beautiful dark tones. well done!