Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: David Eckels on September 29, 2021, 12:36:42 pm
-
.
-
Well seen and executed.
-
So much detail! Very nice shot and treatment.
-
So much detail! Very nice shot and treatment.
And just a nice overall pattern, too. Could be seen as an abstract, from a distance.
-
Very fine !
-
Pattern and texture: great appeal, and I love it.
-
I can only echo previous comments about textures, shapes and lighting.
You can really be proud of this shot.
-
the texture in this image is wonderful.
-
Thanks, all! Working on getting a nice 20x30 print now.
-
Beautiful tonality! Shows how beautiful a B&W image can be.
-
Thanks indeed, Peter. Got a good print, too, yesterday. At 20x30 inches, it is spectacular, if I may say so myself.
-
Well done Dave!
-
Thank you, Larry
-
nice
mark
-
Thanks, Mark.
-
can you share what gear you used and EXIF info?... was curious on post processing as well.
nice shot.
-
I think this would show better with a black or white frame.
-
Thanks, Chris, it is hanging on my wall with a white 3" mat in a narrow black metal frame. Looks great.