Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bob_B on September 27, 2021, 02:49:20 pm

Title: Pat's Porch
Post by: Bob_B on September 27, 2021, 02:49:20 pm
Another in a series of photos from a photowalk through Catonsville, MD. C&C welcomed. Thanks for viewing.
Title: Re: Pat's Porch
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 27, 2021, 03:34:15 pm
Very appealing.
I could imagine sitting on that porch, stuffing my face with candy...   ;)
Title: Re: Pat's Porch
Post by: Bob_B on September 27, 2021, 05:09:26 pm
Indeed, I have  ;) Thanks Eric.
Title: Re: Pat's Porch
Post by: John R on September 28, 2021, 06:52:44 am
Very appealing.
I could imagine sitting on that porch, stuffing my face with candy...   ;)
Well chosen point of view. And I like the sepia treatment.

JR
Title: Re: Pat's Porch
Post by: Bob_B on September 28, 2021, 07:00:08 am
Thanks John R.