Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Street Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on September 24, 2021, 10:56:47 am

Title: Doubt
Post by: RSL on September 24, 2021, 10:56:47 am
.
Title: Re: Doubt
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 24, 2021, 11:25:36 am
She does look lost.
Is that in an airport or train station?
Title: Re: Doubt
Post by: RSL on September 24, 2021, 11:49:07 am
Actually, it was a bus station in Colorado Springs, Eric. I was sitting on a bench when I shot this. I wasn't riding the buses, but I used to get some find shots around the bus station -- back when I was able to be a flaneur.
Title: Re: Doubt
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 24, 2021, 01:14:55 pm
Ah, my instinct was right. The look on her face, and the un-beautiful roof, suggested a transportation terminal of some sort. Just the sort of place you can find a number of people looking lost.

A fine shot.
Title: Re: Doubt
Post by: RSL on September 24, 2021, 02:50:10 pm
Thanks, Eric. That gal really was wired.